The Kinney Lake 12km event takes runners from the Mount Robson Visitor Information Centre along the Berg Lake trail. After an initial 2km of paved road, runners start up the trail along the Robson River. Participants can expect the next 4km to travel up a wide gravel path of a moderate grade, until they reach the turnaround at the Kinney Lake outflow bridge.
Route Overview and Description
- start at Mount Robson Visitor Centre
- 2km flat paved road to Berg Lake trailhead, 15m of elevation gain in 2km
- aid station located at the trailhead at 2km
- mostly gradual climb along Robson River through cedar rain forest to Kinney Lake Outflow Bridge (aid station, 160m elevation gain in 4km)
- Aid stations will be supplied with water and Gatorade.
Click on the link to view and download the PDF map of the Mount Robson Marathon events including the Kinney Lake 12km Run: order phentermine from canada